Welcome to Glasshouse Fragrances. This website us.glasshousefragrances.com (“Website”) is operated by Sapphire Group Pty. Limited (ABN 36 120 631 521) (“we”, “us”, “our” and other similar expressions).
Acceptance of these Terms
We provide this Website subject to these Terms. Before you browse or use any facilities on this Website, it is important that you read, understand, and agree to these Terms.
You must not use this Website if you are not of a legal age or capacity to form a binding contract with us.
By using this Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you use this Website on behalf of a third party such as an organisation or employer, you agree to these Terms on your own behalf and on behalf of that third party. If you do not accept these Terms, you must not use this Website.
If you register for an account on the Website, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You must:
- ensure that you keep your username and password confidential and don’t disclose it to any other person;
- not authorise anyone to use your account; and
- immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering.
We reserve the right to refuse or restrict your access to the Website and terminate your account.
You may close your account at any time, but you will remain liable for any obligations related to your account after it has been closed. These Terms will continue to apply to your access to and use of this Website after your account has been closed.
Your Use of the Website
You must only use this Website in accordance with these Terms, any directions given by us and with all laws and regulations that apply to you.
You must not, and you must not cause or permit a third party, to:
- use this Website in a manner or for a purpose which is improper, unlawful or fraudulent, which infringes any person’s intellectual property rights, or which restricts or interferes with our provision of this Website to any other users;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble or reverse compile or copy or duplicate or modify or make derivative works of or re-sell all or any part of this Website;
- gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of this Website, or our computer systems or networks connected to this Website, including through hacking, password mining or any other means; or
- use data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction tools on this Website for establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained in this Website, on your own website or in any other publication, or for your own personal use or benefit (other than as expressly set out in these Terms), except with our prior written consent.
Your use of the Website is at your own risk.
We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this Website or any linked website.
The content on this Website includes product related information that comes from a variety of sources and authors, including our staff, contractors and suppliers. It is intended for general use only and we do not warrant that the information is accurate, complete or relevant to your circumstance.
While we try to ensure the accuracy of all prices and information displayed on the Website, we are not responsible for any typographical or photographic errors on this Website, including any price errors and we give no undertaking as to the availability of products advertised on this Website.
This Website may contain links to external websites not operated by us and we take no responsibility for, or endorse, the content of such websites.
This Website is provided to you on an 'as is’, ‘with all faults’ and ‘as available' basis. To the extent permitted by law we make this Website available to you without any warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied.
We make no representation, warranty or guarantee that your access to, and use of, the Website will be uninterrupted, secure, error-free, free of viruses or unauthorised code or other harmful components and we reserve the right to discontinue operating the Website at any time without notice to you.
Registered users of this Website may post public reviews on the products we offer and these reviews may be subject to review, modification and deletion without notice by us. You acknowledge that any personally identifiable information you choose to disclose in your public review on the Website may be used by third parties and we are not responsible for this.
You must not post any information which:
- is libellous, defamatory, obscene, offensive, sexually explicit, fraudulent, false, unlawful, or contrary to the ownership or intellectual property rights of any other person; or
- contains any virus, worm, trojan or other code which is contaminating or destructive to the files, data or programs of the Website or any of our users.
Copyright and Trade Marks
Copyright in the content on this Website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by us.
The Website is for your personal, non-commercial use only and you must not reproduce, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, communicate, display, publish or use any material on the Website without our express prior written consent (such consent may be withheld) or for commercial purposes. Our logo and any other trade mark appearing on the Website must not be downloaded, copied and or used for any purpose without the permission of its respective owner. No right, license or interest is granted in our logo and all such other trade marks by these Terms.
Any order placed on this Website by you is an offer to purchase a product or products at the advertised price plus any delivery costs and other charges specified on this Website at the time you place your order.
We reserve the right at any time following receipt of your order to:
- without prior notice to you, supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
You acknowledge that our products are supplied to you strictly for your personal use only and must not be resold.
All prices on the Website quoted in United States Dollars (USD) and are inclusive of goods and services and other relevant taxes, unless stated otherwise.
If you require the products to be packaged in a non-standard manner, we may also charge you for the additional cost of the packaging.
We may promote coupons, discount codes or weekly specials that offer a discount off the RRP. To qualify for this discount you must supply the applicable discount code at checkout or purchase products within the allotted timeframe. You may only use one discount code per purchase and use of a discount code may over-ride or nullify some of the other discounts we may offer such as free shipping.
Payment is required at the time of purchase and can only be made using either a nominated VISA or Mastercard credit card. All payments are handled by a secure payment gateway provider and will appear on your account statement as coming from Sapphire Retail Pty Limited or Glasshouse Fragrances.
You must ensure you provide your correct billing details when checking out, as incorrect information may delay your order.
If we cannot complete your order, some items cannot be shipped or we reject your order, we will refund you using the original payment method used for the order. Please be aware that refunds may take several business days to appear on your statement.
To read more about delivery options and costs, see our Delivery Information section in FAQs. We are unable to ship to any other countries other than the USA from this website. For shipments to Australia and New Zealand please visit the dedicated sites for these areas. Please note global shipping is currently unavailable. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a special request and see a list of our international stockists here.
Once we have accepted, processed and packed your order, you will receive an email from us containing a tracking number. Please allow at least 1 working day from receipt of details for the tracking information to be updated.
Delivery estimates given are indicative delivery times only and we cannot guarantee delivery timing, including for large orders or due to reasons beyond our control. We are not liable for any losses, liabilities or costs you incur arising out of late or delayed delivery.
Our delivery partners will deliver your order using the name, address and telephone details you provide us with when completing your order. We are not liable for any mis-delivery due to inaccurate delivery details provided by you.
We want you to be happy with the products you purchase from us and your shopping experience with us.
If you have mistakenly purchased the wrong product you can cancel your order at any time before your order is packed for dispatch. However, once we have packed your order for dispatch, it cannot be cancelled. To request a cancellation, please contact us at email@example.com
We will gladly accept a return of your products provided:
- you contact us within 60 days of dispatch of the products; and
- the products are returned in original condition, unopened and sealed (unless the products are faulty).
Please note once the 60 day period has passed, we will not accept any return of products.
If you are returning the products because:
- you changed your mind, we will be delighted to offer you with an exchange up to the value of the products;
- you received incorrect products, we will at our option, either replace the incorrect product with the products your ordered or we will refund you;
- you received faulty or damaged products, we will at our option, either provide you with a replacement or we will refund you.
We take care in packaging all orders securely, however, occasionally boxes may be damaged while in transit, we do not offer refunds or replacements on products if only its packaging is damaged.
Unless we reasonably determine the product is being returned due to our error or product fault:
- we will not refund you the delivery fee originally paid.
You must ensure you obtain proof of postage and tracking to cover the unlikely event that the parcel is not returned to us.
To request a refund, please contact the customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your order number.
We will assess all claims individually and if we approve your return for a refund, we will credit the purchase price for that product using the original form of payment used to make the purchase.
Subject to the above, our liability to you or any third party for breach of these Terms, negligence or other tort, breach of statutory duty, or under any indemnity or otherwise, is limited to, at our option:
- for services: to the re-supply of the relevant services, a refund of the fees paid for the services or the cost of the re-supply of the relevant services;
- for products: to the re-supply of the relevant products, a refund of the fees paid for the products or the payment of the value of the products supplied.
You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent.
Subject to the following paragraph, we may revise and update these Terms at any time without notice to you. It is important that you regularly review the most up to date version of these Terms, as they will be the Terms on which you access, use and purchase products on this Website.
If you are a registered user, we will give you 30 days’ notice of any changes that we make to these Terms. If you object to the amended Terms, your only remedy, other than any remedy which cannot be excluded by law, is to stop accessing, using and purchasing products on the Website.
If any clause or provision of these Terms is determined to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then the remainder of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.
We are not responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
If you want to contact us, or have any feedback or a complaint about the Website or any products or services we offer, you can:
- email us at email@example.com
- write to us via our Contact Us form;
- write to us at Sapphire Group Pty Limited, Unit 12, 2-8 South Street, Rydalmere NSW 2116, Australia;
- message us between 7pm and 7am (EST) weekdays via Facebook or Instagram (@Glasshousefragrances.us). (Note, if contacting us via Social Media, please Private or Direct Message us so as to keep your personal details private.); and
- call us between 7pm and 7am (EST) Monday to Friday on +61 2 9757 3080.